To search this section:

Type Ctrl+F; then enter what you're looking for.

For example, to quickly find information on free services, type Ctrl+F. Then type "free"

(Apple users, type apple+F)

To print this section:

Type Ctrl+P
(it's very long!)

If you only want to print a portion of the page, highlight that part with your mouse, type Ctrl+P, and choose "selection" from the print menu (lower left side).



Health Insurance: Getting and Keeping Medicaid
Health Care Providers

Pregnancy and Infant Health
Alcohol and Drugs: Dependence and Addiction
Sports and Recreation

Health Insurance

Getting and Keeping Medicaid

When you’re leaving foster care you want to make sure you have a good health care provider. This is the person you’ll go to for regular checkups and in case you get sick. You also want to make sure that paying for your health care doesn’t leave you broke. That’s why having health insurance is important. The following information will help.

Medicaid Transition
You don’t want to lose health insurance the day you leave care. Your agency doesn’t want you to, either. That’s why there is a process called “Medicaid Transition.” When you leave care you are automatically eligible for four months (120 days) on Medicaid, the government health plan for low-income citizens. The process of getting that 120 days of coverage is described below. Your case planner will make sure this happens (but you need to stay on top of it too).

Before the 120 days are up, you’ll have to apply for regular Medicaid (or some other health insurance). Reapplying is called being “recertified.” (You have to be “certified” to keep being covered by Medicaid.) In the following section we describe what you and your agency must do to make sure you get the “Medicaid Transition” and then to get on regular Medicaid if you need it.

When you’re in foster care you get foster care Medicaid. This is kept track of in a computer system called SERMA. If you are discharged at age 21 you are automatically eligible for a transition (switch) from SERMA to Medicaid. If you’re discharged earlier you’re also eligible for Medicad transition as of your last day in care. (Some people are discharged before age 21 to a legal guardian, themselves, or another “discharge resource.”)

What Your Agency Must Do

Trial Discharge Conferences: In your last year of care, you will have Trial Discharge Conferences (meetings). In these meetings your case planner helps prepare you for leaving care and helps you set up the resources you will need to live on your own, like Medicaid.

He or she will also get your contact information—current address, new address and zip code if you have it, e-mail, phone—and enter it into the Connections computer system. It’s very important to give the case planner your contact info so they can keep in touch with you. It’s also important for you to get the name and phone number of your case planner and keep it in a safe place so you can contact him or her if your information changes.

Final Discharge Conferences: At the Final Discharge meeting the case planner will check to make sure all your contact information is up to date, including the address where you are living. This is the address is where all mail will be sent after discharge, so be sure to provide the most stable address you have. And if your address changes, tell your case planner. The case planner will also review a sample “recertification form” with you so that you will know how to fill this out when you receive it. This meeting must occur at least one month before you turn 21 or in the month when you are final discharged. (Your foster care Medicaid number will stop being usable on the last day of that month.)

The month after you turn 21 (or are final discharged) you will receive a letter from the Human Resources Administration (HRA) with ACS’s return address. This will have your NEW Medicaid number in it. If you do not receive this letter by the 7th of that month, you need to call HRA’s Helpline 1-877-472-8411 to get the duplicate letter and your number and a card if you need it.

Two months later you will get a recertification form from HRA.  If you do not return this form, your Medicaid coverage will stop. It is critical that you complete the form and return it quickly. HRA will then make a decision as to whether you are eligible for continuing Medicaid.

If you aren’t earning much money you may still be eligible for Medicaid. And if you start earning a little more money, don’t worry. There are still a number of public health insurance programs that you may be eligible for, depending on how much money you earn, whether you have a disability or a child. These programs include Medicare, Healthy New York, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus.

It can be confusing to know which programs you are eligible for, and which are best for you. That’s why the best thing to do is to talk with someone who knows. For more help getting health coverage before or after you are discharged from care, call the agencies listed below:

HRA InfoLine
Call HRA's InfoLine or visit a Medicaid Office to learn more about eligibility and how to apply.

If you are HIV-positive, you can also call the HIV/AIDS Services Administration (HASA) ServiceLine at 212-971-0626 to find out about services for people who are HIV-positive.

Children’s Aid Society Health Care Access Program (HCAP)
HCAP assists people facing problems enrolling in Medicaid and Child Health Plus.

Legal Aid Society’s Health Law Unit
212-577-3575/1-888-500-2455 (from outside the city)
Assists people with insurance disputes, problems with Medicaid, Medicare, Child Health Plus and Family Health Plus, as well as the uninsured.

NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
Tons of information about healthcare services in NYC.

Community Health Advocates
One-on-one and group assistance to help individuals, families, and small businesses get and keep health care coverage.


Health Care Providers


It can be hard to know how to choose a good doctor whose services are covered by your health insurance, or which clinics offer good services. Some clinics leave you waiting for hours. If you’re still a teenager, confidentiality can be another problem. At some clinics they say that your visit is confidential but when you leave, they call your agency or your foster parents. A lot of young people don’t know where to go.

When you go for a check-up, you want to see how clean the office is and how the staff talk to you. You want to pay attention to whether your doctor really listens and takes time to answer your questions. If you think you might get rushed, make sure you bring a notepad with your questions jotted down.

At the same time, make an effort to create a relationship with the doctors, nurses, and support staff. Be polite and friendly. That way they're more likely to treat you like an individual.

The main thing you want when you go to a doctor or clinic is to be able to take care of your health and still feel at home.

—Heidy Gomez

back to top back to top

Guide to Rights in Care

As a youth in foster care, you have particular rights: the right to confidentiality from your doctor, the right to refuse medication you donít want to take, and a right to make your own birth control decisions. This booklet, put out by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, walks you through these and other medical issues you may face in care:

back to top back to top

How to Find a Doctor

When you receive your health insurance card, you should also receive a booklet of doctors' (or providers') names, addresses and telephone numbers. Find a safe place to keep that booklet so that if you don’t think your health care provider is giving you the attention you need, you can choose a new one.

You can also search for a doctor on the federal Medicare website.

Not all doctors who accept Medicare (the government insurance plan for senior citizens) will accept Medicaid (the government insurance program you are on if you're in foster care), so make sure to call the doctor's office and check.

back to top back to top

Clinics Around the City

Some clinics specialize in treating young people. Other clinics focus on meeting the needs of patients who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered. Still other clinics specialize in reproductive and women’s health. The clinics listed below are just some of the clinics around the city. All of them can answer questions about sex, AIDS, STDs, and pregnancy/family planning, and provide confidential testing and contraception. All the clinics listed below provide free or low-cost services.

There are some other resources you can check out for lists of clinics:

TORCH (Teen Outreach Reproductive Challenge) sent teens to check out health clinics offering sexual and reproductive services around the city. The clinics listed here were respectful and sensitive to teenagers' needs:

The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene provides free and confidential clinics that test for HIV and other STDs:

For a citywide list of clinics providing sex and birth control services for poor people and people without insurance, go to:



Callen-Lorde Community Health Center (All Ages)
356 W. 18th St. (between 8th and 9th Aves.)
212-271-7200 (appointments)/212-271-7212 (HOTT program for teens)

Provides health services to people living with HIV/AIDS regardless of sexual orientation or insurance coverage. Health Outreach to Teens (HOTT) offers health services particularly to young adults.

The Door (Ages 12-21)
555 Broome St. (between 6th Ave. and Varick St.)
212-941-9090, ext. 3221 or 3222

Offers a wide range of programs. Health services include primary health care, prenatal care and health education. Walk-in appointments are available for HIV and pregnancy testing and the morning after pill. You must become a member of The Door to receive health care. Membership is free.

Children’s Aid Society,
Dunlevy Milbank Center/Milbank Medical Group
(Under Age 21)
14-32 W. 118th St. (Between Fifth and Lenox Aves.)
New York, NY 10026
(212) 996-1716

Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center (Ages 10-22)
312 E. 94th St. (between 1st & 2nd Aves.)

Provides medical, mental health, family planning, and health education services to youth. Free or low cost. Confidential.

Planned Parenthood of New York,
Margaret Sanger Center (All Ages)

26 Bleeker St.
Planned Parenthood New York site
Margaret Sanger Center information

Offers birth control and other family planning services and STD testing. Also offers services to males.

Project STAY (Ages 12-24)

Provides medical, mental health and community support services to high-risk and HIV-positive youth. Services include screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, and HIV counseling and testing.

St. Nicholas Houses, Child Health Care Center (Under Age 21)
281 W. 127th St. (between A.C. Powell & F. Douglas Blvds.)

Multilingual pediatricians and nurses.

William F. Ryan Community Health Center (All Ages)
110 W. 97th St (between Amsterdam and Columbus Aves.)

Provides general and specialty services, HIV services, as well as mental health services.

* Note: Must bring photo ID and insurance card. If you donít have Medicaid or private insurance, bring proof of address and proof of income.


Health Education Alternatives for Teens (HEAT program)
(Ages 13-24)

760 Parkside Ave., Room 308

Offers STD screenings and treatment, HIV pre/post-test counseling, medical care for HIV+ patients, pregnancy tests and birth control, substance abuse assessment and referrals.

Planned Parenthood, Boro Hall Center (All Ages)
44 Court St., 6th Fl.
Planned Parenthood New York site
Boro Hall Center information

Offers birth control and other family planning services.


Children’s Aid Society, Bronx Family Center (Under Age 21)
1515 Southern Blvd.

Offers health and mental health services. Health services include primary care services, reproductive health care and health education, and preventive dental care and treatment.

Adolescent & Young Adult Clinic at BronxCare  (Ages 13-24)
2739 Third Ave.

Offers primary care services, crisis counseling, support groups, gynecological exams, STD testing, pregnancy test, family planning, and prenatal care.

Montefiore Medical Center, Adolescent AIDS Program
(Ages 13-24)

Children's Hospital at Montefiore, 4th Floor
Bainbridge Ave. and Gunhill Rd.

Provides health care and prevention to those living with HIV/AIDS or at risk for HIV infection.

Planned Parenthood, Bronx Center
349 E. 149th St., 2nd Fl.
Planned Parenthood New York site
Bronx Center information

Offers birth control and other family planning services.


Mt. Sinai Hospital of Queens, Family Health Associates
31-60 21st St. (21st St. & Broadway), Astoria

Corona Health Center
34-33 Junction Blvd., 3rd Floor
Jackson Heights

Internal medicine, immunizations, STD testing.

Queens Health Center
97-04 Sutphin Blvd., Jamaica

Adolescent medicine, gynecology, pre-natal and post-partum care, school physicals, dental care, sexual health services, immunizations, and other services.

Staten Island

Teen Risk Assessment Program (R.A.P.)
718-226-TEEN (8336)

Bay St. Health Center
57 Bay St.

Adolescent medicine, dental care, family planning, nutritional services.

Planned Parenthood, Staten Island Center
23 Hyatt St.
Planned Parenthood New York site
Staten Island Center information

back to top back to top



If you are sexually active, you must be tested from time to time. Of course, if you’re using condoms, your chances of getting infected are much lower. Always use them. But they are no guarantee, so testing is essential to your health and that of your partner or partners. Many STDs can be easily cured. The ones that can’t, such as herpes and HIV, can be controlled. But to cure or manage infection, you need to know if you have anything.

If you have a regular doctor, that’s probably the best place to get tested. However, the NYC Health Department does provide free and confidential STD testing at clinics in every borough.

NOTE: If you’re a minor (under age 18) you do NOT need consent from your foster parent, birth parent, or agency for examination and treatment. For additional information, call 311.

What You Can Expect During a Visit to an STD Clinic

According to the Health Department, upon arriving at the clinic, you will be asked to fill out a form with information about yourself and your reasons for coming to the clinic. Your medical records are confidential, meaning no one has access to them except authorized Department of Health personnel. On this form, a number will be written. To ensure your confidentiality, you will be called by that number throughout your clinic visit.

During the registration process, you will be called and seen by one of the clinic medical staff. The medical staff are doctors who have been practicing the specialty of diagnosing and treating STDs for some time. It can be embarrassing to talk about your sexual history with a stranger. However, it is very important that you give accurate and complete information so the doctor can figure out the best treatment for you. Remember, these doctors have heard everything. Nothing you say will surprise them. They just want to help you get healthy.

During the medical exam, the clinician will take specimens, some of which will be tested at our on-site lab. The result of the lab test will be shared with your doctor. If the test can be done at the clinic and they show that you need medication, you get will get it on the spot. Some specimens may be sent to an outside lab for testing. The clinic staff will let you know how and when to get those results so you can come in for additional treatment and follow-up if required.

HIV Counseling and Rapid HIV Testing are also offered at the clinics. You can choose Confidential testing or Anonymous testing. Ask at the clinic about the difference between these two options or call the DOHMH Call Center (1-800-825-5448).

Special hours: All of these clinics are closed at certain times for staff meetings, maintenance, and other reasons. For updates on hours and services, go to:

Note: Emergency contraception is available at all STD clinics on the days when STD services are available (see below).

For more information on AIDS/HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Call 311.


Central Harlem
2238 Fifth Ave. (137th St .)
New York , NY 10037
#2 train to 135th St .

Tues-Sat, 8:30 am-3:30 pm

STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, Hepatitis C screening for high risk patients, & HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing.

303 Ninth Ave. (28th St.)
New York, NY 10001
C or E trains to 23rd St. or #1 to 28th St.

Tues-Sat, 8:30 am-3:00 pm
Sat — 8:30 am-12:00 pm

STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B Vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, Hepatitis C screening for high risk patients, HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing.

Tuesday and Thursday, 5pm-7pm
HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing Only

Manhattanville Renaissance

(Until renovations are complete at Riverside Clinic)
21 Old Broadway (at the corner of 126th street)
New York, NY 10027
#1 train to 125th St.

Mon-Fri — 8:30 am-3:30 pm

STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, Hepatitis C screening for high risk patients, HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing.


1309 Fulton Ave. (E. 169th St. off 3rd Ave.)
Bronx , NY 10456
#2 or #5 trains to 149th/3rd
#15 or #55 bus to 169th/3rd

Mon-Fri — 8:30 am-3:00 pm

STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, Hepatitis C screening for high risk patients & HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing.

Staten Island

Stapleton Health Center
111 Canal St.
Staten Island , NY 10301

STD clinic hours:
Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Tues 10 am-6 pm



Crown Heights
1218 Prospect Place (at Troy Avenue), 2nd Floor
#4 train to Utica Ave
B65 bus to Dean St./Troy Ave.

Mon-Fri — 8:30 am-3:30 pm

STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing

Fort Greene
295 Flatbush Ave. Extension, 2nd Floor
#2, #3, #5 trains to Nevins Avenue
N , R, D trains to Dekalb Avenue

Tues-Sat, 8:30 am-3:00 pm

STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing.


34-33 Junction Blvd. (Roosevelt /Northern)
Jackson Heights , NY 11372
#7 train to Junction Blvd
#72 bus to 35th Ave.

Tuesday and Friday, 8:30 am-3:00 pm
STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing.

90-37 Parsons Blvd. (off Jamaica Ave.), 1st Floor
Jamaica, NY 11432
E, Z, J train to Parsons Blvd.

Tues-Sat, 8:30 am-3:00 pm

STD Services, Emergency Contraception, Hepatitis B vaccine, Hepatitis A vaccine for high risk patients, Hepatitis C screening for high risk patients, HIV Counseling and Rapid Testing. 


back to top back to top

Pregnancy and Infant Health

Click here for information from the sexuality section on pregnancy and infant health.

Alcohol and Drugs: Dependence and Addiction


People use drugs for all sorts of reasons: because people around them are doing it, because they want to relax, because they’re feeling bad and they want to feel better.

The tricky part is that it can be hard to know when use becomes dependence or when dependence becomes addiction. The likelihood that you’ll develop a dependence or addiction has to do with lots of factors, including whether dependence/addiction runs in your family, and how you’re feeling when you start drinking or using drugs. People who were abused or neglected in childhood are more susceptible to developing a dependence or addiction, so if you’ve spent time in foster care, it’s important to think about whether drinking or using drugs is a good idea for you. If you do consume, it’s important to pay attention to signs that you might be developing a problem.

To know if your drinking or drug use is a problem, begin by asking yourself whether it is interfering with your getting to work on time or being alert at work, or whether it’s causing you to have more conflicts in your relationships than you would ordinarily. A common way to know if you might have a problem is to give yourself the CAGE test. The CAGE test asks if you would say “yes” to any of the following four questions:

Have you ever thought you should Cut down on your drinking or drug use?

Have you ever become Annoyed when people criticized your drinking or drug use?

Have you ever felt scared, bad, or Guilty about your drinking?

Have you ever taken an Eye-opener drink to feel better in the morning?

If you think you might have a substance abuse problem, there are different kinds of programs that can help. To talk to someone about your concerns or to locate a program that can help you, call:

1-800-LifeNet (1-800-543-3638)
Provides information and referrals 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Hotline
1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration

Support Groups
If you are not sure you are ready to commit to a rehabilitation program but you would like to attend a support group meeting of people struggling with alcoholism or drug addiction, you can find one in New York by calling the following numbers.

Alcoholics Anonymous

Cocaine Anonymous
212-COCAINE (262-2463)

Narcotics Anonymous World Services

New York Smokers’ Quitline
1-866-NY-QUITS (697-8487)

' They Called Me 'Crack Baby' '
They Called Me Crack Baby
There was once a myth that if your mother
used crack while you were in the womb, you would never amount to anything.
Antwaun Garcia demolishes that myth.
Perfomed by Charles Everett.

back to top back to top

Sports and Recreation


Megan CohenLet’s face it: Too many of us are watching too much TV and not doing enough exercise. In fact, the number of young people who are overweight in the United States has tripled since the 1960s. To make it worse, many of us don’t sleep enough. We eat badly. We drink and smoke. We don’t exercise.

It’s not all our fault. Unhealthy food is aggressively marketed to young people, and some of us are born with a natural tendency to gain weight easily. Some of us have to work extra hard to stay healthy. A lot of us also live with a lot of stress that makes it tempting to indulge in unhealthy activities.
But there are some serious problems with not taking care of ourselves. Obesity is associated with many health problems, including Type II diabetes, heart disease, and some cancers. It can make asthma worse or cause sleep disorders. And people who are out of shape, whether they are obese or slim, are more likely to suffer from depression. Exercise, on the other hand, can help fight depression.

Finding ways of getting exercise into your life is an important piece of taking care of yourself. Young people of all shapes and sizes should find an activity that gets them moving and stick with it. It doesn’t matter so much what you do, as long as you do something. If you find something you enjoy, you're more likely to stick with it.

If you are still in foster care, your agency should cover any fees or expenses associated with recreational activities at up to $400 per year. Starting to exercise before you leave care will make it easier for you to continue once you are on your own. If you have identified a class you would like to take, talk to your caseworker to find out your agency’s procedure for paying for it. If your caseworker is not being helpful, you may have to call your law guardian.

If you have already left the foster care system, there are still free or low-cost ways to exercise. You can go to a park to walk or run, or join a football or Frisbee club that holds pick-up games. Here are some other suggestions for how to exercise in the city.

—Megan Cohen

back to top back to top

NYC Recreation Centers

Check out NYC’s Recreation Centers for all kinds of free and low-cost sports and recreational activities including indoor and outdoor pools, weight rooms, basketball courts, dance studios, boxing rings, game rooms, and aerobics classes.

Membership for young people under 18 is FREE! An annual membership for adults 18 years and older is $50 for centers without pools and $75 for centers with pools. Your agency should cover the fee. Call the individual centers for hours of operation and program schedules.

NYC Recreation Center Info


Betsy Head (Field House)
Livonia Ave between Hopkinson & Amboy Sts.

Brownsville Recreation Center
1555 Linden Blvd.
(Mother Gaston & Christopher Sts.)
718-485-4633 or

Herbert Von King Cultural Arts Recreation Center
670 Lafayette Ave.
(Marcy & Tompkins Aves.)

Metropolitan Recreation Center
261 Bedford Ave. (Metropolitan Ave.)

Red Hook Recreation Center
155 Bay St.
(Henry & Clinton Sts.)
718-722-3211 or

St. John’s Recreation Center
1251 Prospect Pl. (Troy & Schenectady Sts.)

Sunset Park Recreation Center
7th Ave. (43rd St.)
718-972-2135 or


A.R.R.O.W. Field House
35-30 35th St.
718-349-3408 or

Al Oerter Recreation Center
131-40 Fowler Ave.
(College Point Blvd.)

Bowne Park Field House
32nd Ave. & 159th St.

Det. Keith L. Williams Recreation Center
106-16 173rd St.
(Liberty Ave.)

Flushing Meadows Corona Park Pool & Rink
125-40 Roosevelt Ave.
(Avery Ave. & College Point Blvd.)

Lost Battalion Hall Recreation Center
93-29 Queens Blvd.
(62nd Ave. & 62nd Rd.)

Louis Armstrong Community Center
33-16 108 St.
(Northern Blvd.)

Playground for All Children Field House
111-01 Corona Ave.
(Saultell Ave. & 111 St.)

Roy Wilkins Family Center
Baisley Blvd. (177th St.)

Sorrentino Recreation Center
18-48 Cornaga Ave.
(Beach 19th St.)

Vic Hanson Field House
133- 39 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.

Staten Island

De Matti Playground
Tompkins Ave., Chestnut St. & Shaughnessy Lane

Faber Park Field House
Faber St. & Richmond Terrace

Graniteville Field House
Jules & Regis Dr.

Greenbelt Recreation Center
501 Brielle Ave. (across from Sea View Hospital)

Lyons Pool
Murray Hulbert Ave.
(Bay & Hannah Sts.)


Crotona Park Community Center
1700 Fulton Ave.
(173rd St.)

Haffen Park Field House
Ely & Hammersly Aves.

Hunts Point Recreation Center
765 Manida St.

Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
3101 Kingsbridge Terrace
(Perot St. & Sedgwick Ave.)

Mullaly Recreation Center
40 E. 164th
(Jerome Ave.)
718-590-5743 or
718- 537-6782

Owen Dolen Recreation Center
2551 Westchester Ave.
(E. Tremont Ave./Westchester Sq)
718-829-0156 or
718- 822-4202

St. James Recreation Center
2530 Jerome Ave.
(192nd St.)
718-367-3657 or
718- 367-3658

St. Mary’s Recreation Center
450 St. Ann’s Ave.
(145th St.)

West Bronx Recreation Center
1527 Jessup Ave.
(172nd St./Cross Bronx Expwy)

Williamsbridge Oval Recreation Center
3225 Reservoir Oval E.
(208th St. & Bainbridge Ave.)
718-543-8672 or


Alfred E. Smith Recreation Center
80 Catherine St.
(Cherry & Monroe Sts.)

Asser Levy Recreation Center
392 Asser Levy Pl.
(E. 23rd St. & FDR Dr.)

Chelsea Recreation Center
430 W. 25th St.
(9th & 10th Aves.)

Hamilton Fish Recreation Center
128 Pitt St.
(Stanton & E. Houston Sts.)

Hansborough Recreation Center
35 W. 134th St.
(5th & Lennox Aves.)

Highbridge Field House
2301 Amsterdam Ave.
(W. 173rd St.)
(Closed for renovations)

J. Hood Wright Recreation Center
351 Ft. Washington Ave.
(W. 174th St.)
212-927-1563 or

Jackie Robinson Recreation Center
85 Bradhurst Ave.
(W. 146th St.)
212-234-9607 or

Morningside Field House
410 W. 123rd St. (Morningside Ave.)

North Meadow Recreation Center
Mid-park at 97th Street, Central Park

Pelham Fritz Recreation Center
18 Mt. Morris Park W.
(W. 122nd St.)

Recreation Center 54
348 E. 54th St.
(1st & 2nd Aves.)

Thomas Jefferson Recreation Center
2180 1st Ave. (E. 112th St.)
212-860-1383 or


Tony Dapolito Recreation Center
1 Clarkson St.
(7th Ave. South)
212-242-5228 or

back to top back to top